PROGRAMMABLE MULTI-MODE DC POWER MONITOR
The DCMP-20A is a unique Multi-Function DC power monitor, which displays four important electrical parameters simultaneously:
5-Way heavy duty binding posts, with RF bypass capacitors on the input and output connectors.
Anderson Power Pole™ adapter accessory standard.
Ideal for solar, battery monitoring. Additionally portable operations’ for ham radio and emergency power checking for Em-comm. Contained in a rugged RFI proof, die-cast aluminum enclosure. Ideal for both portable and fix power monitoring applications.
- Voltage Range: 6.5VDC – 100VDC
- Current Range: 0-20AMPS
- Power Range: 0-2KW
- Energy Range: 0-9999KWH
- Size: 1.2" x 2.3" x 4.3"
Some parameters are programmable, for alarms and data storage such as energy usage, e.g.:
- Electrical combo meter measurement function (voltage, current, power, watt hour).
- Overload alarm function (over power limit the backlit and voltage value flashing).
- Voltage alarm preset function (can set voltage alarm value).
- Watt Hour values clear function.
- Power-off data save function.
- Large-screen LCD display (display voltage, current, power, watt hour all at the same time).
- Blue LED Backlit ON/OFF function.
- Monitor voltage/current of mobile radio or accessories.
100% satifsfaction money back guarantee, and I will pay the shipping.
We ship by USPS, unless the customer has a special request for an alternative shipper.