UNIVERSAL AMPLIFIER KEYING INTERFACE
This is a very useful add-on. Get one to protect your transceiver. Fully assembled and tested; it comes with the RCA (in/out) keying cables and DC power cable.
The UAKI, Soft-Key amplifier interface, connects between your transceiver/transmitter and Amplifier. This unique product will safely key any amplifier. Without one, you potentially run the risk of damaging your transceiver. Many newer radios cannot safely key older amplifiers. The UAKI is a High-quality compact module, which will interface any radio with any amplifier.
MAXWELL INLINE RF CHOKE
1. Isolate(s) the feed-line from your antenna.
2. Reduces RFI difficulties in mobile installations.
3. Lowers receiver noise level, and improves antenna SWR.
4. The MAXWELL RF CHOKE is made with super high permeability ferrite cores, and RG-142 coax, rated at 3500 watt @ 50 MHz.
6. Our MAXWELL RF CHOKES are used to suppress common mode current on the coax braid which is often responsible for receiver noise and RFI.
The DCMP-20A is a unique DC function monitor, which displays four important electrical parameters all simultaneously:
Monitor voltage/current of mobile radio or accessories.
Input/output Anderson Power Poles-(tm). Adapter accessory standard.
5-Way heavy duty binding posts, with RF bypass capacitors on the input and output connectors.
Ideal for solar, battery charging monitoring and portable operations’ for ham radio and emergency power checking for Em-comm. Ideal for sub-metering and monitoring.
The Tactical Radio, DC Block Lightening Shield, is designed for up to 5KW pep power, and 1-500 MHz frequency range.
Applications for the DC Block Lightening Shield, include ground loop elimination, and other situations where undesired DC current(s) need to be prevented from flowing between different sections of an RF system and lightning protection.